Fun Fri-YAY reads so you have something to talk about around the water cooler.
Did you guys have a good week? I’m so happy it’s the weekend. I’m looking forward to some netflix and takeout. Or maybe Mike might cook one of his awesome super quick dinners that he’s been doing lately. All I know is that I want some time to do absolutely nothing. Well, nothing with a side of netflix binging. Just one more episode, amiright?! What are you guys watching on netflix lately?
Anyway, here are some interesting reads, if you’re more looking forward to lying in bed and looking on your phone. Also a high contender for my weekend goals 😉
- Viral instagram recipes. Have you made the cookie? Or the stew?
- Speaking of instagram, do you dig the frozen berry look?
- I kinda want to see this movie – I’ve been wanting to read The Three Body Problem forever and the movie is based on a short story by the same author.
- I love my pop socket with a passion and I would never get a fake – the company is savage in going after counterfeits.
- TIL that people post videos of themselves speed cleaning in tiny shorts on Youtube and other people watch them. Like a LOT.
- Why everyone has more money than you.
- This is an insane long read.
- Give me ALL THE FRIES! Fast food french fry rankings. Do you agree? Disagree?
- One handed chips!!! So your phone/computer can remain grease free.
- I really got to make some raised yeast doughnuts. These ones look plushy and perfect.
- This lemon garlic scallop pasta looks AMAZING.
- These biscuits. HEART EYES.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- Small batch chocolate loaf cakeI’m on the small batch loaf train and I won’t get off! .
- This weeknight osso buco is what dreams are made of.
- Hello fancy 80s night: reverse seared steak and lobster risotto.
- Oh, hai air fryer brussel sprouts. I love you.
- Do you know chitarra? She’s gonna be your new favorite pasta shape.
Have a wonderful weekend my peeps!
chicken nugget bouquets,
PS – Mike gave me a chicken nugget bouquet for Valentines and I just about died from happiness. SO GUD.